- Limited edition Ingredient gift box (each class has its own unique print on the box)
- All the dry ingredients needed to make the Macaron from scratch , as well as a bonus -pre-made ganache filling(for your convenience)
- A complimentary LINDT 100 g chocolate slab
- The Macaron recipe card & the Lindt Difference pamphlet
Fresh Ingredients to have ready weighed out prior to class start:
Home Kitchen Tools required to have at hand:
- pre – heat Oven to 140 c
- rubber spatula
- electric mixer & mixer bowl ( i.e kitchen aid / ken wood or hand held beater with whisk attachments )
- flat baking tray / sheet
- round piping nozzle (12 mm)
- mug or small jug
- timer set to 3 min
- off -set Spatula (small )
- flat tray or plate x 2
- mixing bowl small
- table spoon
- wet cloth
– Your Ingredients Box will be scheduled for delivery to your home the day prior to the actual class date (please ensure that you make provision for someone to receive the box ).
– Login is required 15 min prior to the Actual Class Start time – an invitation on the day will be sent to your email allowing you access to join the session .
– In preparation once given access , right click on the Master Chocolatiers screen to enlarge to full image , mute / unmute should you wish to correspond with the Master Chocolatier, and please remember that all participants logged in will then be able to hear you.
– Ensure that the recommended kitchen tools are at hand and fresh ingredients are weighed out and are ready for the session.
– A laptop screen is ideal / your invite will be for MS Teams but there is no need to have Teams loaded on your computer – just access and join the email invite which will be sent by us prior to the class start.